Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Importance of reading and writing

In her words:
The storytelling is what intrigues me about a book, and I think that I like us to know our authors as well as we know our sports figures, rap stars, musicians, and politicians. So I'm feeling, why don't we know our authors that well? In these days when so much detracts from the written word about we people who are in the word business say 'Hey, let's look at words!' We're looking at music, we're looking at science, we're looking at television, but what about those things that emulate from the human spirit and express so beautiful? These authors I think define us, tell us who we are. They put us in context as human beings, the species. I'd like to be remembered for inspiring young communicators to dare to be differenct, to have courage for their convictions and to move forward. 

SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment